Other Bits and Pieces

QSL (confirmation)

This is a QSL card from a station I spoke to from my home setup. He was located at the Russian Space Centre Energia. His callsign was R3K. I have many other QSL cards from all around the world. These cards confirm a QSO (voice contact) with stations using similar equipment all around the world.



Weather Satellites

This is also another part of the hobby I am interested in. This is an image of the UK, Europe and Africa transmitted from a weather satellite orbiting the Earth and received by my humble station. The radio I used was the Yaesu FT-857 hard-wired to my PC using Bonito Radcom software to decode weather images.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design