Shack Activity

Latest Satellite confirmed QSL cards<As usual the radio's have been in use during the evenings after a days work and I have been working various Bands and Modes making some good QSOs.

I also made a number of QSO's into the USA via Echolink. During one of the QSO's I tried to arrange a PSK sched with N3TEE-Shawn, but with one or two QSB issues we still have to make the QSO. Echolink can be a very useful tool for arranging radio contacts with DX Stations.

I also received two nice QSL Cards sent direct to me confirming Satellite Contacts from AO-51 and VO-52. The Cards were from IK3VZS-Vinicio and EA3AGH-Jose, Thanks Guys my QSL cards have been posted and should be with you soon!

With the propagation offering some reasonable evening openings and my Amateur satellite addiction still maintaining a good hold over my radio operations, I had to get back on HF and give my FT-767 a good airing off.h.i.
So I have tried to do what us Men are not supposed to be able too do which is multi-tasking. I did this in the form of sending PSK on HF via the FT-767, and at the same time I tracked and worked a few Satellites . It worked out well with the one Microphone to work with in my hand, whilst using my Nomic Rig blaster in a semi automatic mode interfaced to my P.C. ( How many of us Hams have tried returning with an over holding the wrong microphone? h.i Me for one!

Here is the Waterfall in full flow as I receive lots of big signals from around the Globe using WinPSKse.
Here My most recent log entry's are showing various methods of making QSOs with some nice DX being worked at the same time.
click on Log to Enlarge WinLog32
Thanks to all of you that have been emailing me telling me about your Satellite antenna's, Home brew projects and general radio news. Please continue to communicate with myself, all emails, information, advice and idea's are appreciated.

73

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M