Happy New Year from 2E0HTS

Happy New Year to all and hope to meet you on the Air Waves some time soon during 2009!
The new year has started rather chilly hear at the 2E0HTS QTH, so I decided to try out one of my Christmas presents that Louise (M3TLL) had got me ;-). I headed outside into the cold (0 degrees) with my LG KU 990, a 5Mega pixel camera phone and took some shots of the antennas looking slightly frozen. Despite the ice formation on the elements, signals are sounding clear with very little noise on the HF bands which is a welcomed change as the noise levels were very high during the Christmas period. (Too many Christmas Tree lights causing QRN h.i).
Here are a few pictures of my antennas which are basic but work well for me at 1000ft asl. I Hope to work some good openings during 2009 and wish you all Happy DX!

Home Brew IOIo Beam (145/435 MHZ|) and One side of G5RV Leg

Other side of opossite Leg of the G5RV and the Magnificent 1000 ft ASL View looking West

20m Home Brew Delta Loop

Hustler 6BTV Ground Mounted

Comments

Phaze58 said…
Now I am Housebound for a while I will be busy on the bands, I hope to catch up with you later. Happy new year to you,lou and dudley who I notice didn't get in any of the photo's Hi hi . nearly finished editing my video's will post them soon.TTFN
73
DE M1PAC
MØYKS Simon said…
Hope your feeling a bit more flexible soon.

Happy New Year and Speak with you soon!

p.s Some good openings to be had on 2M FM at the mo.

Best wishes and good health de Simon 2E0HTS.
Anonymous said…
nice antenna were did you get the plans to make it??
MØYKS Simon said…
Hi, Check back to August last year on this site for IOIo build information.

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design