Back From A Long Walk

Dudley says "Sorry I have been absent, I've been playing"
The past couple of weeks I have been enjoying Easter break from the College where I work, it has been a fantastic holiday but unfortunately all good things must come to an end, as I will be working again next week.

Despite my lack of posts here, I have been fairly active on the bands making lots of impressive DX both from the mobile and QTH.

Conditions at times have been very interesting as well as totally flat because of the solar activity. One of the days when the propagation peaked, I was fortunate to be driving back from the East Coast when I made QSO with 9M6TMT - Tom, and HS0ZIN - Paul, both booming in 5/9+ signals.

I shall be back to my usual blogging over the next few days as I adjust back to normality but in the meantime have a great weekend and hope to hear you on the bands.


Comments

Unknown said…
Nice to see you back, Simon. I wonder if you'll be using your satellite antenna to try to hear or work Arecibo on moon bounce?
MØYKS Simon said…
Hi Julian, thanks a lot.

I will have to try it during tonight's Arecibo transmission. Thanks for the reminder, I hope to hear something and will post any results.

All the best,

de Simon

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design