Latest Upload to the 2E0HTS QSL Gallery

I spent most of this afternoon on my computer logged on to the eQSL website confirming and downloading the latest batch of eQSL cards, which I then upload to my other blog - 2E0HTS QSL Gallery .
I have been uploading eQSL cards that I receive from both Hams and SWLs to the site for a couple of years now. There you can find eQSL cards displayed that I have received dating from early 2004 to present day. If you have worked or heard my station active and have sent me a eQSL, it will be there somewhere.
Follow the older posts link found at the bottom of the page to find earlier eQSL cards I uploaded.

For the latest upload to the 2E0HTS QSL Gallery, I decided to put the received eQSL cards into categorised headings which slightly helps to organise things when dealing with a lot of uploading. In this case I had a back log of 131 eQSL cards to get through.

The new simplified Headings that I will be using from now are as follows:

2E0HTS HF Bands eQSL Confirmed Amateur Radio Contacts


2E0HTS (2W0 & 2M0) Mobile & Portable eQSL Confirmed Amateur Radio Contacts


2E0HTS VHF UHF & Satellite eQSL Confirmed Amateur Radio Contacts


2E0HTS Digital Modes eQSL Confirmed Amateur Radio Contacts


I recieved some great EQSL cards in the latest batch, here are a couple of my favourite ones amongst the many. Thanks goes to all of the senders.


I hope to catch some of you somewhere on the Bands soon and get all of your eQSL cards up on my site. Happy DX, 73 and Thanks for passing by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design