Summer Break Ends



Well I suppose it had to finally end! I have enjoyed a long Summer holiday with my family despite having unreliable British weather we still made the most of our time and got about all over having lots of fun....
But, its back to work in the morning and the start of a brand new College year so I will certainly be busy.

I logged another nice juicy DX station earlier this morning whilst on 20m once again running with my CobWebb antenna. At around 7.21 utc, I made QSO into Australia with Neil - VK2IZI who is located near Sydney.
VK2IZI has a very nice antenna system as seen pictured above and his signal was up at 5/9 +10dB to my Ft-1000MKV, I was 5/7 at his end.

73 time for some Z time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design