Early Morning Mobiling Into EU7



Monday mornings come around a bit too fast! This morning I was mobiling on my way to work when I heard quite a few strong signals coming in on 20m. One of those signals was Larisa - EU7LA coming in 5/9 solid to my little Yaesu FT-857 and Maldol mono band antenna. I made a quick qso with Larisa before arriving at work which was a great way to start the working week! When I looked Larisa up on QRZ I found some excellent paintings by EU7LA that are well worth checking out, I added one below.



73 happy "Ham"ing.

Comments

PE4BAS, Bas said…
Interesting content on her QRZ.com page. Not the usual things you see, like antenna's, rigs etc. I think there are not many artists that are also doing HAMradio. 73, Bas
MØYKS Simon said…
Yes Bas I was also surprised to find such creativity rather than your usual ham pics. There is hope for us all yet! h.i 73 Simon. p.s any day now for our new arrival.

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M