Guest Book Tribute & Thanks!



Just a quick Thank You to all of you for passing by and supporting this Blog as well as my Ham Radio Main Site and a special thanks pictured above as a tribute to the first 20 entries to my main site visitors guest book.

Its half term at my local college which has allowed me to enjoy time with the family as well as play some day time radio. I have been enjoying calling CQ and will try my best to continue airing the new call whenever its possible especially throughout the next few days.  This week you will be able to catch me on HF as M0YKS throughout the day as well as most evenings operating from the shack from around about 22.00 utc. Also some daytime activity is planned as M0YKS/M from my HF mobile " DX Machine" as seen below now running a couple of extra watts... 73!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design