New DX Mobile - MK7 Ford Transit SWB


Some of you may have noticed on the post about MX0KSC the vehicle used to support the antenna mast was a different ford transit. It just so happens to be my latest DX machine.




The old mobile served me so well I decided to get another to convert into a DX Mobile and family day van/camper.
Next week I will have rear Windows installed and today I installed my FT-857 & maldol HF antenna. I just have a bit of tidying up to complete and decide where I want to mount the head unit. I will be making a video of the new DX machine in the very near future which will include a demonstration of the radio equipment in operation. 73

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design